Meltblown Nonwoven From Meltblown Unwoven Fabric Make Machine ke Eng?
Zhejiang Yanpeng Nonwoven Machinery Co., Ltd ke moetsi ea hloahloa ea sebetsanang le lipatlisiso le nts'etsopele ea mela e sa lohiloeng ea tlhahiso. Ho tloha qalong ea 2008, re ne re lula re tsepamisitse maikutlo tšimong e sa lohiloeng. Ho fihlela kajeno, re sebelelitse bareki ba fetang 200 lapeng le kantle ho naha, mme re kentse melapo ea tlhahiso e fetang 600 e sa lohiloeng lefatšeng ka bophara.
Lihlahisoa tsa rona tsa mantlha li kenyelletsa: PP spunbond non loh line line, meltblown non-woven line line, spunmelt composite nonwoven line line (tse kang SMS,SMMS, SSMMS, SMMMS ... joalo-joalo), Polyester (PET) line ea tlhahiso ea lesela le sa lohiloeng joalo-joalo. ka katleho ho qala mohala oa tlhahiso ea masela a sa lohiloeng a PLA/RPET ka 2021.
1.What is Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric?
Melt-blown nonwoven fabric is mainly made of polypropylene, the fiber diameter can reach 1 ~ 5 microns. With many gaps, fluffy structure and good anti-folding ability, these microfibers with unique capillary structure increase the number and surface area of fiber per unit area, so that melt-blown cloth has good filter, shielding, insulation and oil absorption. It can be used for air and liquid filtration materials, isolation materials, absorbing materials, mask materials, thermal materials, oil absorbing materials and wiping cloth and other fields.
Meltblown fabric filter material is made of polypropylene microfiber randomly distributed stick together, white, smooth, soft appearance, the fiber size of the material is 0.5-1.0μm, the random distribution of fibers provides more opportunities for thermal bonding between the fibers, so that the meltblowout gas filter material has a larger specific surface area, higher porosity (≥75%). Through high voltage electret filtration efficiency, the product has the characteristics of low resistance, high efficiency and high dust tolerance.
Melt-blown non-woven fabric is a kind of microfiber non-woven fabric with a diameter of about 2 microns, which is the thinnest of all the fibers. Melt-blown non-woven fabric because of its special structure and the raw material of polypropylene and has good water resistance and air permeability, high filtration efficiency, collection of bacteria, filtration, heat insulation, warmth, insulation, non-toxic, no stimulation and other functions.
2.What Is The Application of Meltblown Nonwoven Fabric?
(1) Medical and health fabric: surgical clothes, protective clothing, disinfectant bag cloth, masks, diapers, women's sanitary napkins, etc.;
(2) Home decoration fabric: wall cloth, table cloth, bed sheet, bedspread, etc.;
(3) Fabric for heel mounting: lining, bonded lining, floc, shaping cotton, various synthetic leather soles, etc.;
(4) Industrial Fabric: filter materials, insulation materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, covering cloth, etc.;
(5) Agricultural Fabric: crop protection cloth, seedling breeding cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc.;
(6) Others: space cotton, insulation and sound insulation materials, linoleum, smoke filter, tea bag, etc.